ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjfr33...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Is this forum only for experienced Ofbizers?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 19:01:55 GMT
not sure why the url was not included.
try this again

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Entity+Engine+Guide

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 11:11 AM, BJ Freeman <bjfr33man@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

this is for any user of Ofbiz.here is the basis of entities,Entity Engine Guide - OFBiz (Open
For Business) Project Open Wiki - Apache Software Foundation

|  |
|  |  |  |  |  |
| Entity Engine Guide - OFBiz (Open...Written By: David E. Jones Edited by: Les Austin and
Pawel H Debski  Table of Contents Related Documents: Entity Engine Configuration Guide Introduction

|  |
| View on cwiki.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|  |

service is one to two ways to work with the entity

    On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 6:21 AM, Barou <ZSBarou@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry about my new bee question.
I am not sure  if I am in the right place.
When I look at Ofbiz doc I  se many examples like the link below.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide#OFBizTutorial-ABeginnersDevelopmentGuide-WritingCRUDOperations
for example:
<service name="createExample" default-entity-name="Example"
engine="entity-auto" invoke="create" auth="true">
    <description>Create a Example</description>
    <permission-service service-name="exampleGenericPermission"
main-action="CREATE"/>
    <auto-attributes include="pk" mode="OUT" optional="false"/>
    <auto-attributes include="nonpk" mode="IN" optional="true"/>
    <override name="exampleTypeId" optional="false"/>
    <override name="statusId" optional="false"/>
    <override name="exampleName" optional="false"/>
</service>

How can I create service that read from several table ?
Is there a service already implemented in the ofbiz I can use for this
purpose ?
And how do I send user credentials from a form  then used that to fetch the
records created for example  in the product table ?