ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals ā€“ Feedback Required
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:40:02 GMT
Hi Sharan,

I looked at the structure and have the following suggestions / comments:

- on a second review, we have too many sub-menus. This can be overwhelming to people navigating
the website. Instead, you might take the content of the sub-menus and sprinkle it around the
pages
- I suggest removing partners and making it part of the community menu. It does not add a
lot of value to make it a top level menu item.
- I would suggest reordering the menus to be -> getting started, news, solutions, documentation,
community, customers
- perhaps we can drop all menu items under solutions, and make that part of the text and layout
of the page

These are my thoughts for now. HTH

Taher Alkhateeb

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sharan-F" <sharan.foga@gmail.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 16 September, 2015 3:14:40 AM
Subject: Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals ā€“ Feedback Required

Hi Everyone

Iā€™m still looking for some feedback on the revised website structure
proposal.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/New+Website+Structure+Based+on+Combined+Feedback

I was hoping to get some feedback in time to see if we could start doing
some work on the Website update for the Community Day on Saturday.

Thanks
Sharan