ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback Required
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:49:32 GMT
Hi Everyone

This is my latest update for the proposed website structure. I’ve removed
the second level menus and added notes about included specific links.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Revised+Website+Structure+v2

I’ve adjusted the menu sequence based on feedback from Taher and others, and
also completely removed ‘Solutions’ as a menu option since we can
incorporate this within the home page itself.

I hope that this latest revision will be acceptable to the community and we
can start working towards reaching a consensus. As usual please let me have
your comments and feedback.

Thanks
Sharan