ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject OFBiz Community Day : Sprint Starting
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 07:51:37 GMT
Hi Everyone

I’m going to start the Community Day Sprint today so please add any tasks
you want to work on today, tomorrow and over the weekend into it.

The Jira Sprint is called 'Community Day 3 - 2015'. (See link below)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning.nodetail

Please note that you can still add tasks into the sprint while it is in
progress. If anyone has any problems then please let me know.

I’ll look to close off the sprint on Tuesday morning to catch any work that
has overflowed from the weekend.

Thanks
Sharan