ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz New Website Structure Proposals – Feedback Required
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:13:31 GMT
Hi Everyone

Please see below for a link to a revised proposal for our new website
structure.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/New+Website+Structure+Based+on+Combined+Feedback

I've tried to incorporate as much feedback as I can. The Solutions menu uses
all the  descriptions that we currently use to describe what people can do
with OFBiz on our home page. I've added a couple that we don't really
publicise too much but could be interesting for specific customers (e.g.
managing subscriptions as also reservations and bookings)

Once again, please let me have your feedback and comments to see if we now
have a website structure proposal that people are generally happy with.

Thanks
Sharan