ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Honey Goyal <er.honey2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implement selling Handyman Sevices.
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 06:18:49 GMT
Thankyou BJ. Yes, i know about creating new entities. My concern is to use
existing entity model in ofbiz. I have seen Requirement entity and
CustRequest entity. i think both entities can be used to save Customer
Request for a Handyman. But i am not sure.

In Requirement entity, requirementTypeId can be WORK_REQUIREMENT,
CUSTOMER_REQUIREMENT and OrderRequirementCommitment entity can be used for
Order/CustomerRequest association.

Want a expert advise, should i go for these table or is there any other
tables exist in ofbiz. Or should i create my own tables.