ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From mandeepmavi <mandeepm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A New Initiative
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 01:44:28 GMT
Hi friends, you guys are Gurus in OfBIZ. I want to be a end user with little
knowledge of programming. Its one year playing with OfBIZ. I was able to
make changes in POS and other things. Two weeks back I found some
deficiencies in POS. (I know Jacques is busy guy) so I tried my self not big
success.

Then I opened ODOO website. Spent some time and found it easy.

But in some corner of my mind, OfBIZ is sitting permanently. Still I open
Ofbiz Nabble everyday.

What I want to say OfBIZ is a killer Open Source and will push everybody on
back bench.

For me APPs should not be like ODOO(installation), But need to supply as is
and need to work with simple change in component-load.xml in specialpurpose.
Also Demo data need to minimize.
Changing Currency is not easy.
eCommerce need upgrades.

Regards