ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjfr33...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Implement selling Handyman Sevices.
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 21:25:10 GMT
First, there are less supplicatedsolutions, however I from experience, I choose the more complexsolutions.The
core of this solution, usesAgreementhttp://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo?type=entity&uniqueId=Agreement
and PartyRelationshipAndDetail http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo?type=entity&uniqueId=PartyRelationshipAndDetail
as you see the second one has noservices , forms, screens, so this is where you would have
to add.
These would be used when a party ofeither type signs up.You can start with one genericagreements
for each type, something like how they would use the site.Then you can add agreements for
eachtype of handyman, this way there is no misunderstanding
hope that is enough to get started, orjust leave it out.

     On Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:51 AM, BJ Freeman <bjfr33man@yahoo.com.INVALID>