ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Arnold" <parn...@paec.cl>
Subject RE: New question how can I get the Entity model
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 15:05:28 GMT
Hi Barou,

What you are looking for is available in OFBiz out of the box.
The related entity is: "CreatedByUserLogin"
Furthermore there is also a relation to entity "LastModifiedByUserLogin"

To investigate the current data model implemented in your version use
WebTools Entity Engine.
Go to the product entity and see for available data and related entities.
With help of the entity engine you can check all relations from and to the
Product entity.
So by verifying with this tool you can be sure if the required relation
exists or not. (Actually it does)

Also in the entity engine you can search for all products created by a
certain user by going to the "Product" entity and then writing the userID
into the field "CreatedByUserLogin" and then hit the FIND button. All
products created by that user are then displayed.

Under the following link you find some diagrams of the data model for rough
orientation.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams
Even though these files are not updated they match in most parts.

For further description of the data model you should consider to buy:
The Data Model Resource Book Volume 1 by Len Silverston. See:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

Regards,

Peter