ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Dhananjay Katre <dhanan...@vnnogile.com>
Subject Pull Sync from MCS to PSS Server - Data Filtering
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 07:38:02 GMT
Hi,

We have successfully established sync between the MCS and PSS server.
However, we have been able to set only Entity Level synchronization filter.

We want to have additional filtering based on the actual data values - for
example synchronizing products only for specific store (facility).

What is the standard way of achieving data filtering in the synchronization
process? I could not see specific documentation relating to this aspect.

Please let me know. Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Dhananjay

[image: Inline image 2]