ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: uiLabelMap
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 20:08:19 GMT
I recommend using "ant create-component", this will create a new
component in hot-deploy with all necessary files and folders and
prevents you from the complexity of an existing component.

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 04.08.15 um 19:40 schrieb damon henry:
> I have a custom app that I am building.  I started with an existing app which I copied
to hot-deploy and have been modifying as needed.  I'm having a hard time figuring out where
uiLabelMap is being loaded from.  My app is still utilizing the properties in the original
component for it's uiLabelMap values, and I would like it to point to the ones in the new
component I am modifying.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  If it matters, it
is the Warehouse component that I started with.