ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: uiLabelMap
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 05:56:24 GMT
You need to include config folder into class path in ofbiz-component.xml

<classpath type="dir" location="config”/>

Thanks & Regards
—
Deepak Dixit

> On Aug 4, 2015, at 11:10 PM, damon henry <damonhenry@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a custom app that I am building.  I started with an existing app which I copied
to hot-deploy and have been modifying as needed.  I'm having a hard time figuring out where
uiLabelMap is being loaded from.  My app is still utilizing the properties in the original
component for it's uiLabelMap values, and I would like it to point to the ones in the new
component I am modifying.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  If it matters, it
is the Warehouse component that I started with.