ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjfr33...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: A New Initiative
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 17:49:31 GMT
having developed 52 Ofbiz apps, i would make this comment:working from Ofbiz repository that
people add things makes it impossible to maintain current apps that don't follow the repository.I
would imagine, any marketable app will not be able to use the Ofbiz  repository without a
lot of testing of the repository changes, each time there is an update.as to a market place
i and many Ofbiz developers use  Elance (Elance is moving to Upwork )