ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: VAT Setup
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 16:19:17 GMT
Hi Peter

I've been through your scenario and it is as you describe and I think it is
a bug.

In the demo data there is no pricing at the virtual product level and
pricing has only been included at the variant product level so perhaps it
this has been why the issue hasn't been identified properly before.

If pricing is setup at the virtual product (T-Shirt Virtual) level then I
would have expected that it would be brought through as the default price to
the variant product (and without the tax if this has been specified).

The pricing on the variant product itself (T-Shirt Blue, T-Shirt - Red)
would then act as an override to the default virtual product price.

To me it looks like the variant product override is working correctly but
that the default price for including tax in the price on the virtual product
is not.

I've also taken a look through Jira to see if it has been reported before
but I couldn't find anything so I think it would be good if you could create
a Jira issue for this.

Thanks
Sharan