ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Arnold" <parn...@paec.cl>
Subject RE: VAT Setup
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:52:46 GMT
When pricing is added directly to variant products, the prices are indicated correctly in product
screens, shopping cart and final order review.
However prices are indicated with added sales tax when I apply pricing only to the virtual
product.

One of the reasons to use virtual-, variant- products is that pricing has to be applied only
on the virtual product.
For example if I sell T-shirts in different colors, each being a variant, it would be the
idea to apply pricing just to the virtual T-shirt product since all colors cost the same.

This still is not working in my test environment.

Regards,

Peter

---