ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "jleroux@apache.org" <jler...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Comment: Apache OFBiz new blog
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:44:44 GMT
Hi Amit,

Please don't use the blog to ask your questions in comments but rather use the user ML see
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Thanks

Jacques

Le 07/07/2015 12:32, private@ofbiz.apache.org a écrit :
> This comment failed validation for these reasons:
>
> Comment has more than 1000 characters
>

> Amit Sahani (asahani@professionalaccess.com) wrote:
>
> I have made following changes to my config files in the OfBiz code to configure Queue
listeners. I have also mapped the jar containing the ActiveMQInitialContextFactory class,
> But still after many tries to build and host the application the server doesn’t starts.
>
> It keeps giving me that : Cannot instantiate class: org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
>

> Jndi.properties
>
> java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
> java.naming.provider.url=tcp://127.0.0.1:61616
> # register some queues in JNDI using the form
> # queue.[jndiName] = [physicalName]
> queue.ofbizServiceInbound = ofbizServiceInbound
> queue.ofbizServiceOutbound = ofbizServiceOutbound
>

> services.xml   - in order
>
> &lt;service name=&quot;updateOrderPaymentPreference&quot; engine=&quot;jms&quot;
 auth=&quot;true&quot; default-entity-name=&quot;OrderPaymentPreference&quot;
>              location=&quot;outputChannel&quot; invoke=&quot;updateOrderPaymentPreference&quot;
export=&quot;true&quot;&gt;
>          &lt;auto-attributes mode=&quot;INOUT&quot; include=&quot;pk&quot;
optional=&quot;false&quot;/&gt;
>          &lt;auto-attributes mode=&quot;IN&quot; include=&quot;nonpk&quot;
optional=&quot;true&quot;/&gt;
>          &lt;attribute name=&quot;checkOutPaymentId&quot; type=&quot;String&quot;
mode=&quot;IN&quot; optional=&quot;true&quot;/&gt;