ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From masionas <michael.koro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delegator vs. GenericDelegator
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:46:19 GMT
Hi Taher,

Well, I would not argue the well-known OOP conventions and completely agree
with them. Like I said earlier though, my interest was particularly  in
context of Ofbiz code evolution and switching from "more specific" to "more
general" rather than using "more general" from the start. I believe, in the
version I have a snapshot of -   the GenericDelegator was just not
completely replaced by Delegator. This is where confusion went from. Anyway,
I appreciate the time you spent on it, Taher. Thank you and have a good one.
:)