ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wei Zhang <zha...@shinetechchina.com>
Subject I also would lilk become an OFBiz confluence contributor
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 07:24:39 GMT
Hi Guys,

Can anybody add me to the list of contributors on the wiki? My confluence username is tzngvi

Thanks,

Wei

________________________________

Shinetech Software Inc. (Microsoft Gold Certified Partner)
- Software Development Solutions.
- Web Development Solutions.
- Volume Licensing Solutions.

Think green- please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!

Shinetech Disclaimer:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attached documents may contain
confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, note that any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this electronic message or any attached documents
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify
Shinetech immediately.