ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chris Clark <rip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automation of inventory receive process simliar to import of external data
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 19:16:19 GMT
ive actually answered my own question... sort of... the key files that are
of importance from my research are

AcctgTrans.xml
AcctgTransEntry.xml
ShipmentReceipt.xml
InventoryItem.xml
and last but not least
InventoryItemDetail.xml

the first three are for the creation of the shipment transaction receipt?
 im a little confused on this, but i know i cant add to the shipmentreceipt
without creating the receiptid in acctgtrans, and im not sure about the
acctgtransentry entries, if anyone can help please do...

the latter two are specifically what i am more concerned with and that is
the on hand amount of each part, but is the acctg and ship receipt
necessary to just modify the on hand for the web store?

any help on this is greatly appreciated

Chris