ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chris Clark <rip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: systemd.service startup service script file?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:11:56 GMT
this is part and parcel of why systemd is now the standard... you dont have
to define things like that in systemd services... because the services are
executed with full access to system things like environment variables...

i mean i can try to cut and copy all the enviornment variables from the
rc.d or init.d script but im telling you they are not necessary...

can i not just run the ofbiz from commandline execution of

java -Xms768M -Xmx1024M -Duser.language=en > /ofbiz/log/messages
2>>/ofbiz/ofbiz.13.07/runtime/logs/console.log

if that is the case then those environment variables are already defined in
the system and dont need to be defined again

chris