ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Budget/forecasting function in accounting
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 06:09:48 GMT
Hans, All,

Might I suggest to separate current budget entities and functionalities
from the accounting component into a separate (e.g. special purpose)
component. Current accounting application is (screen-/user-experience-wise)
already overcrowded with a lot, and adding more might make it even more
complex to explain.

Separation from accounting enables you and the rest of the OFBiz community
to offer the budgeting functionality as an optional to potentials and keep
the the additionals (functional documentation, manuals) as concise as
possible, while at the same time eventual JIRA issues contained and better
visible than when integrated in accounting.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-