ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2015
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:08:00 GMT
The OFBiz presentations were informative. It was good to spend time with
fellow community members. After the sessions were over, we spent some
time exchanging ideas and telling "war stories."

The event staff were very helpful and accommodating.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com