ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: systemd.service startup service script file?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 17:56:42 GMT

As long as all the definitions are already present in the system
environment.

java -Xms768M -Xmx1024M -Duser.language=en > /ofbiz/log/messages
2>>/ofbiz/ofbiz.13.07/runtime/logs/console.log

is missing the -jar as you pointed out.
It also does not have a classpath which might also be the source of the
error (whatever it is).

If you still have an error, post the error message.
That will make it easier to see what is wrong.

Ron