ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Sync Setup not working
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 20:44:55 GMT

Le 11/04/2015 17:08, Kash Bosco a écrit :
> Noted Jacques. though entity sync is still Torturing me.
>
> Bosco
>
> On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>
>>   Hi Kash,
>>
>> You don't need to send to user-subscribe@ofbiz.apache.org (you should not
>> actually)
>>
>> I did not get the time to review your question yet, but I did not forget
>> and if you still need some help I hope to have a look this weekend
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 09/04/2015 13:46, Kash Bosco a écrit :
>>
>>    Good day Every one,
>>   I am trying to implement the sync mechanism using the Sync Setup Notes
>> where i have a main server that is managed by the central store/ warehouse.
>>   i have 2 server each with a database, and a POS terminals used for
>> selling.

It's not clear here. I understand you have a main server (we call it MCS at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example)
But what are the 2 servers, PSS or POS? And you speak about " a POS terminals", you mean only
1 machine?
>> Management at each of these terminal/server requisitions for items
>> from the store when ever there is need. i followed the Sync Setup Notes
>> and modified 3 areas (entity-sync-rmi, in the servece.xml, pos-containers.xml
>> where i changed the facility id to 10000 and 10010 for the two terminals, entityengine.xml
>> to include the sequenced-id-prefix="10010-1  and sequenced-id-prefix="10000-2
>> for the two terminal).

OK I guess you have a MCS and 2 POS

>> How ever,  1. when transaction are made the MCS server does not get the
>> inventory updates of each terminal. 2. The stores manager cannot
>> transfer/supply via purchase order each server with items so they are
>> running out of stock. 3. How best can i implement the requisition process.
>> Please advise where Am i going wrong.

What did you do in (I guess) framework/entityext/servicedef/services.xml ?
Did you change anything in framework/service/config/serviceengine.xml ?

How did you follow the flow/s, what mean/s did you use?

Jacques