ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <h.bak...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Budget/forecasting function in accounting
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 08:09:07 GMT
Good day,

we have a request from a customer to implement a full budget function
into accounting of which the entered values should also appear on the
standard P&L and balance sheet of a specific organization. Yes this is a
multi company accounting implementation.

Anybody any thoughts on this or would like to work with us? I did not
not yet discuss this with our customer if this function can be
contributed or not, i just would like to know if there is interest of
the OFBiz users in general.

Because i will be visiting ApacheCon in Austin in 2 weeks, we could also
discuss it there?

Regards,
Hans Bakker
CEO http://antwebsystems.com