ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject One Week to Apachecon NA 2015
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 08:01:46 GMT
Hi All

A final reminder that Apachecon NA is happening a week from today and that
we have our full OFBiz track set for Wednesday 15th April. If you haven't
seen the schedule then you can view it on Sched.org at the link below.

http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/overview/type/ofbiz#.VSI89culilN
<http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/overview/type/ofbiz#.VSI89culilN>

Some of our project Committers and PMC members will be presenting so please
come along and participate, meet people face and have informal discussions
over a coffee or a beer.

As well as our track there will be a wide range of other projects and topics
presented including Big Data, Science, Mobile Technology, Cloud,
Security..... it just goes on!

Anyway for all the people going to Apachecon NA, I'm sure that you will have
a great time and  if you do get a spare moment then please feel free to let
us know what's going on throughout the week.

Thanks
Sharan