ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Budget/forecasting function in accounting
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 10:32:55 GMT
Interesting.
OFBiz has already a "Fiscal Gl Type" field in the transactions (with possible values "Budget"
etc...) but currently only "actual" type is used.

Jacopo

On Apr 1, 2015, at 10:09 AM, Hans Bakker <h.bakker@antwebsystems.com> wrote:

> Good day,
>
> we have a request from a customer to implement a full budget function into accounting
of which the entered values should also appear on the standard P&L and balance sheet of
a specific organization. Yes this is a multi company accounting implementation.

> Anybody any thoughts on this or would like to work with us? I did not not yet discuss
this with our customer if this function can be contributed or not, i just would like to know
if there is interest of the OFBiz users in general.