ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Graphic Help Required to Tidy Up OFBiz Logo and Branding
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 10:58:22 GMT
Hi All

I'm doing some work on the project branding and logos and need some graphic
help to tidy up and amend the wording on our current logos.

For example, the wording for our main logo will change from "The Apache Open
For Business Project" to "Apache OFBiz". We may also need to adjust the
placement of the trademark symbol depending on the logo.

I'll also like to do a full review of all our existing logos, archive any
old ones if required and make sure the most up to date or current ones are
being used.

Please feel free to contact me if you can help.

Thanks
Sharan