ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expired Inventory Item in Manufacturing Job
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:40:50 GMT
Whether or not to use products with an expiration date is determined by
factors outside of OFBiz. Unfortunately, OFBiz doesn't take those outside
factors into consideration in current feature set.

If you feel that this warrants an improvement issue, feel free to create
such a JIRA.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*