ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outsource Routing Tasks to Supplier
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:59:43 GMT
Hi Mandar,

This kind of dynamic partnering in manufacturing is not in the current
feature set of OFBiz. Even assigning parties to a production run, its tasks
and or production schemas and schema tasks is not in.

I have started to work on integration of the association of parties to
those. See following JIRA issues:

   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5706
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5709
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5851