ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <Eric.L...@ec.europa.eu>
Subject RE: VAT problem
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:24:57 GMT
You mean a selenium test?
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Crum [mailto:adrian.crum@sandglass-software.com]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 4:14 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: VAT problem

It should be fairly easy to set up an automated test for that - using
the existing test framework.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 2/20/2015 6:00 AM, Eric.LENS@ec.europa.eu wrote:
> Adrian, Jacques,
>
> In fact it is important here to mention that at the moment this way of setting the VAT
taxes is one thing, but the second thing is to verify that all taxes are in the right manner
set up and to do such a verification is very difficult in Ofbiz.
> There are no tools to  help you decide that in your e-shop taxes are now ok for every
country (for example in Europe).

> It should be very useful  if there should be an overview page with all VAT taxes applied
on all tax categories for all countries. Then you have one look and you know you have set
it up right.

> Until now, it is more via experience that you know , oh my VAT tax for this category
for that country was not set. So I have to inform the possible e-shop customer that the calculation
was done wrong and I have to correct it and ask the customer to pay more .

>>> http://www.olagos.com
>>> http://www.olagos.be