ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Strange Behaviour of the eCommerice Login Link
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:52:02 GMT
It's not r1661358 nor r1661295, weird

Jacques

Le 24/02/2015 13:31, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> It also happens when you import DemoProduct.xml, this  file has not changed for 6+ months,
so it must be an issue in code

> The error is
>
> 2015-02-24 13:16:52,646 |xer_default_products |EntityListIterator            |W| Warning:
auto-closed EntityListIterator because of exception:
> java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException: A lock could no
> ained within the time requested
> 2015-02-24 13:16:52,646 |xer_default_products |EntityListIterator            |W| Product]
has already been closed, not closing again.
> 2015-02-24 13:16:52,647 |xer_default_products |GenericDelegator              |E| Failure
in findByCondition operation for entity [Product]:
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Error getting the n
> lt (A lock could not be obtained within the time requested). Rolling back transaction.
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Error getting the next result (A lock could
not be obtained within the time requested)
>         at org.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityListIterator.getCompleteList(EntityListIterator.java:451)
~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>         at org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findList(GenericDelegator.java:1812) [ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>         at org.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityQuery.query(EntityQuery.java:448) [ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>         at org.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityQuery.queryList(EntityQuery.java:376) [ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>         at org.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityQuery.queryOne(EntityQuery.java:414) [ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>         at org.ofbiz.content.search.ProductDocument.prepareDocument(ProductDocument.java:72)
[lucene.jar:?]
>         at org.ofbiz.content.search.DocumentIndexer.run(DocumentIndexer.java:98) [lucene.jar:?]
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException: A lock could not be obtained within
the time requested
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source) ~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
Source) ~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source) ~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.closeOnTransactionError(Unknown
Source) ~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.movePosition(Unknown Source) ~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.next(Unknown Source) ~[derby-10.11.1.1.jar:?]
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingResultSet.next(DelegatingResultSet.java:191)
~[commons-dbcp2-2.0.1.jar:2.0.1]
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingResultSet.next(DelegatingResultSet.java:191)
~[commons-dbcp2-2.0.1.jar:2.0.1]
>         at org.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityListIterator.next(EntityListIterator.java:321)
~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>         at org.ofbiz.entity.util.EntityListIterator.getCompleteList(EntityListIterator.java:436)
~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>         ... 6 more
>
> So because of  "xer_default_product" (aka DocumentIndexer_default_products) it seems
related with Lucene+something else in code which changed