ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Arun Patidar <arun.pati...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: AW: Multiple root apps (tenant)
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 13:36:56 GMT
Hi Ingo,

I verified the functionality on OFBiz 13.07 and Trunk version using same
virtual-host value for 'ecommerce' and 'images' components. It seems to
working for me. If you still face issue then please share more details
to regenerate issue at our end.

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager,Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Saturday 24 January 2015 01:07 AM, Ingo Wolfmayr wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> thanks for the answer. I will check. Can you confirm that it should work that way? I
could not find any doc about it and had to figure it out myself.