ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Setting Ofbiz with Enterprise Service Bus
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 12:57:52 GMT
As an addition to my previous email and in reference to my statement "or
JMS we have modified the JMS/Service functionality in OFBiz.": it is not
necessary to modify OFBiz here, you can use OOTB OFBiz to get things
running.

We have just written a simplified service to get rid of OFBiz specific
code/service parameters such as userLogin, timezone etc. because they
are not needed for calls to non-OFBiz systems.

Regards,

Michael