ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From gil portenseigne <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: sending mails to contactlist (marketing component)
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 12:50:38 GMT
Hi Heidi

First you have to check that your instance is well configured within
general.properties file, to send mail (look for smtp properties).

Then you'll have to create a communication event with contactList
associated. Write the subject and content, then you'll have the ability
to preview or publish.

When you publish, if your instance is configured and the job
sendEmailDate is planned, the mail will be sent (after the startDate
given in commEvent creation).

Best Regards

Gil