ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <Markus....@t-systems.com>
Subject Fill drop-down list from java service
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:47:14 GMT
Hi All,

I try to fill a drop-down list with values calculated in a java service.

<form name="myFormName" type="single">
        <actions>
                 <service service-name="myJavaService" result-map="myResultMap">
                        </service>
        </actions>
<field name="myfield" title="myFieldTitle"
<drop-down allow-empty="true" current-description="myDescription">
<list-options list-name="myListName" key-name="myKeyName" description="myValue"/>
</drop-down>
</field>
</form>

Can anyone help me with a java code-snippet or description showing the type and structure
of the needed return value of my java service (value: myResultMap in the example).

Thanks & regards,

Markus