ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From darrell73s <darrellof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locking While Placing Orders 12.04/13.07
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 20:20:13 GMT
Thanks Jacopo and Jacques...

Because this happens intermittently in my system, I would suspect a
timing-related scenario in line with what Scott mentions in his mail. I will
continue to monitor my system, and if the problem presents itself again, and
I'm able to isolate the issue to the count service (potentially by
temporarily disabling the service) I will report back with the results.

Thanks!
Darrell

Jacques Le Roux wrote