ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Davide Ciofetti <davide.ciofe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help installing ofbiz
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:04:43 GMT
hi Deepak,
I replaced the jdk1.8.0_25 with the last release of 7 series (update 71)
and now works.
I thought that jdk 8 was retro-compatible with other versions, but it isn't.

Thank you!

so I downloaded the last release (13.07.01), executed ant and everything
works.
the only problem now (smaller than before) is that i executed a ant
load-demo and no data was loaded in the system.

I noticed this messages during start:

     [java] Warning : Module classpath component '"C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_71\lib\tools.jar"' is not valid and will be ignored...
     [java] Warning : Module classpath component 'C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin'
is not valid and will be ignored...
     [java] Warning : Module classpath component '%DERBY_HOME%\bin' is not
valid and will be ignored...
     [java] Warning : Module classpath component '%GERONIMO_HOME%\bin' is
not valid and will be ignored...

what does it mean? I have to install a derby and geronimo servers?
I searched for any similar issue but I didn't find nothing

moreover https certification fails...i think I need to read the
documentation for this.