ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect tenant component with tenant database
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:36:50 GMT
Hi Anchit,

This is the second posting regarding multi-tenancy within one week. See
http://ofbiz.markmail.org/message/22bmphzfhkprhrcm?q=multi+root

If you feel there is something serious wrong with multi-tenancy, as we had
some changes recently, please create a JIRA issue.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-