ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Account Data Import:
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 20:45:34 GMT
Hi Ruth,

I mean the PK is

       <prim-key field="partyIdFrom"/>
       <prim-key field="partyIdTo"/>
       <prim-key field="roleTypeIdFrom"/>
       <prim-key field="roleTypeIdTo"/>
       <prim-key field="fromDate"/>

So you can have only 1 relationship  between 2 parties with the same roles, which is logical
and wanted.
But if you need more than 1 id to associate 2 parties with the same roles, as Ron mentioned
in this comment, then PartyRelationship is not enough.
This is the conclusion we got from our discussion inside OFBIZ-3764.

Jacques

Le 14/01/2015 20:07, Ruth Hoffman a écrit :
> Hi Jacques:
> Just curious, what do you mean by: "it's not multi valued"? I couldn't figure out from
your reference.
> Thanks in advance for the clarification.
> Ruth
> On 1/14/15 12:58 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> I agree with all that PartyRelationship is the way.
>> Note though that there is a limitation with PartyRelationship: it's not multi valued.
>> I assume this is not problem in almost all cases  but I say that because of your
question at
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3764?focusedCommentId=14274901
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> Le 14/01/2015 17:08, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
>>>
>>> Does anyone have any ideas about what would be the best way to "assign" a salesperson
to a customer Party?
>>> The simplistic way is to make the name an attribute of the customer Party.
>>>
>>> Is there are better intermediate entity?
>>>
>>> Ron

ADTransform configuration to create the XML import file required to