ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Account Data Import:
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:15:21 GMT
I am just putting together an example of how to use ADTransform to
prepare product data to go into OFBiz.

If you would could send me some sample data in Excell, I would prepare
the ADTransform configuration to create the XML import file required to
load Party data.
You could then use ADTransform to prepare the real data for import.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President