ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Gunnar Beushausen <g.beushau...@allekto.de>
Subject Cannot send eMail when not installing Demo Data
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 01:22:22 GMT
I've tried dozens of time to get sending emails in OFBiz to work. Somehow it just doesn't work.
I've tried it with Version 11, 12 and now 13. I've tried using OSX and Ubuntu, JDK 6 and 7.

I've added my mailserver data under framework/common/general.properties. Then i started a
new OFBiz install using load-extseed and create-admin-user-login.

Then i added a new party and tried to send an email to it. Somehow the Select Box named "From
Email Addr" is totally empty and nothing is selectable. Using the demo data, there is the
default email address. But with a clean install nothing shows up there, no matter what i configure
in the admin or my own company account.

After sending the mail, nothing happens. What can i do?