ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz/BigFish: Indian Retailer Religare Wellness goes live!
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:25:10 GMT
Done

I have added  "References" and "Books" main menu entries on the main site page http://ofbiz.apache.org/
They are directly linked to the wiki. I believe it's OK since they will give traffic only
if we click on them, but I'm unsure of that. If necessary I
will create intermediate html pages...

BTW the menu entries are all in lower-case, is that really wanted?

I have also noticed something weird, with the search
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dosearchsite.action?queryString=&where=conf_favorites&type=&lastModified=&contributor=&contributorUsername=&queryString=Developers+
I get a link to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Developers
But this page does not exist :/ Maybe we should ask infra to have a look, looks like a wrong
index to me

Jacques

Le 20/12/2014 10:23, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> I will also add a Books menu entry. It seems few new comers don't spot the wiki page.
These are important information which should be at the top level.

> Jacques
>
> Le 05/11/2014 19:50, Nick Rosser a écrit :
>> +1

After going to the main ofbiz.org, under "Documentation", it's a

As we all know, almost all sites have a very prominent "Clients" or
I also feel that the "Service Providers" should also be more

current structure was appropriate.

link of "users" from the ofbiz.org home page. Failing that, perhaps we
we could have a heading (like "Introduction" or "wikis") that showcases

>>> What about a references entry in the main menu. Then a wiki page with at least
these 2 pages
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Users (maybe need
to be rewritten to make the links to other pages more clear)
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers
>>>
>>> Jacques

OFBiz.

of India