ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Blaxton <blaxx...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Need Guidance
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 02:06:57 GMT
Hi All,
I am a newbie in OFBiz, CRM or ERP applications in general and need some guidancebefore putting
time to learn OFBIZ.
My questions are :
1- Does OFBiz come with some ready to use CRM or ERP or it is just a framework ?2- If it is
a Framework, which company has the best development and support for OFBiz
     so I start with that application just in case I need some training.3- Is OFBiz modularized
? if yes, which of them is easier to start in case of end user or development.
I appreciate any point or tips to start OFBiz.
ThanksD