ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "joelfradkin@gmail.com" <joelfrad...@gmail.com>
Subject receive inventory question
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 22:04:50 GMT
I am trying to figure out why I am not generating invoices on my hand entered
P.O.
I can get a invoice if I receive it on the regular OFBiz screens.
I see Created shipment with ID 10006 for ship group ID 00001 for facility ID
WebStoreWarehouse</p>
at the top of the receive inventory.
I was trying to streamline my process and actually do call that screen, but
I have a java script that submits the form.
the Purchase order when clicking quick receive calls quickShipPurchaseOrder.
this does a service and calls ReceiveInventory.
What I do not understand is why if I do not have the java script submit
receive inventory on the stage where you can select shipments or do the
whole purchase order it creates the shipment and does an invoice.
But if I have that form submit using java script it does not create the
shipment.
I guess I can make my clients hit submit. But I would like to skip it.

-----
Joel Fradkin