ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Party Relationship and Party Roles
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 22:47:39 GMT
Hi Mansour,

Simply speaking the party_role entity assigns roles to parties which can be
applied to many entities among which one of them is party_relationship. For
example, WorkEffortPartyAssignment links a party to a workeffort through a
role. Thus the partyrole is an entity to be (depending on some factors)
used for validation of the existence of the role before assigning it to one
of the relationship entities. At least that's my interpretation of it.

Taher Alkhateeb