ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz 13.04 in Production Build Strategy
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:50:07 GMT
Hi Integrin,

You know I thought about this for a while when deploying to our clients. In
my opinion removing the java source files although easy does not have a lot
of significance because the whole system is open (entities, service
definitions, the controller mappings and so on). Our value proposition is
in delivering requirements rather than in providing propriety solutions.
This only makes a difference if you have a massive java API built on top of
the framework. This of course is my personal opinion.

Taher Alkhateeb