ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "bsetsu@asx.co.jp" <bse...@asx.co.jp>
Subject Re: POS does not stat up in Mac
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:24:11 GMT
Hi Jacques and Jeol

Thanks for your help.
I just did not notice that before. What I am worrying about now is why do we have to remove
those special-purpose modules.
Does that mean all of those module will not be maintained any more from now on?

I believe that some module like google base is no longer needed because the service is replaced
by other service,
but I think most of them are good applications and very useful.

--
株式会社アスタリス http://www.asx.co.jp <http://www.asx.co.jp/>

http://asreader.com/en/
http://rfid.asreader.com/en/