ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Evaluating ofbiz, users please give me your feedback
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:39:17 GMT
It sounds like you have forked the project and made some pretty
substantial changes to get to your version.
What version did you start with?

Have you applied any of your changes back to the Apache version?

How easy has it been to apply the new features and bug fixes from the
Apache project to your version of OfBiz?

Ron