ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Theme bootstrap
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:44:53 GMT
Correction - The Wiki does include layout best practices:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/User+Interface+Layout+Best+Practices

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/HTML+and+CSS+Best+Practices

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+maincss.css+HTML+Element+Collection+Styles

Plus, there is a page in Web Tools where you can try out your custom
visual theme:

http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/WebtoolsLayoutDemo

I recommend you move this discussion to the dev mailing list - where
experienced OFBiz developers can help you.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com